来月11月に ”2015 KAATSU International Society Symposium” がアメリカの The Joseph B. Martin
Conference Center at Harvard Medical School で開催されます。
Thursday, November 5 – Friday, November 6, 2015
Joseph B. Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School
77 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
KAATSU Special Instructors (Japan), KAATSU Master Instructors, KAATSU Specialists, KAATSU researchers, coaches, physiologists, trainers, physicians, physical therapists, chiropractors, occupational therapists and users are invited to the first KAATSU symposium held at the Harvard Medical School in Boston.
Participants include KAATSU inventor and KAATSU International University chancellor Yoshiaki Sato, M.D., Ph.D., FNAI as well as KAATSU Instructors and KAATSU Specialists from Japan, China, Korea, Germany, Switzerland, Chile, Great Britain, the United States, and several other countries.
- Confirmed Attendees
- Professor Sir Yoshiaki Sato, M.D., Ph.D., FNAI, KAATSU Japan
- Professor Toshiaki Nakajima, M.D., Heart Center, Dokkyo Medical University Hospital
- James Stray-Gundersen, M.D., Sports Science Advisor U.S. Ski & Snowboard Association
- John Sullivan, Psy.D., Clinical Sport Psychologist/Applied Sport Scientist
- Aaron Baggish, M.D., Cardiovascular Performance Program Director at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Peter Lansbury, Jr., Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Lysosomal Therapeutics and Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School
- Arthur Ting, M.D., Team Physician, San Jose Sharks (NHL)
- Tom Lawrence, Esq., Lawrence & Russell
- Chris Morgan, 2008 Olympic Swim Coach
- Paul Grzymkowski, former President & International Director of Gold’s Gym Franchising
- Lyle Nalli, DPM, KAATSU Specialist
- Sean Whalen, Founder, Alter G